Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ROSIE HERE

HELLO ALL,just wanna say hi and what a great idea ANN has made into reality.so lets get some pictures sent to her and we have alot to talk about.for steve and i, wellllllllll are camera never clicked and we do not have any pictures to contribute.blame steve for that haha.I ALSO WANT TO SAY THANK YOU ALL BARRACUDA CONTRIBUTERS AND SPONSORS another great year {wish i could have enjoyed more}plus the fishing people,captains and 1st mates.again thank you and look forward from hearing from you.ROSIE

4 comments:

  1. Rosie--thanks for posting! People don't have to send me their photos--they can send me a link to them online & permission to post or post them themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Rosie !! How did the eye turn out? Hope you werent offended when i was also wearing an eye patch, so you didnt feel so all alone(bob dylan) ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola carl and debbie,are you kidding we all need someone to hang onto.bbut was glad to get rid of that patch.do you no people stopped me just to take my picture.i should have traded pictures for sols.boy if you come to bash 15 please bring kids stuff again,the families still asked me afterwards and thanked me,i told them if was all your doing.hope all is good and keep the malt barley and hops going.love hugs and kissses ROSIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, the kids were FUN. I got stopped 3 different times the following days by one parent, and 2 different kids. they were very grateful and SMILEY:-))
    We had a blast!! It was neat to have the parents join us in the fun to ensure the kids were having a good time. Made me feel "welcome" haha

    ReplyDelete